Saturday, October 8, 2011

Au Revoir Paris - Wrapping Up S/S 2012 Part Deux

(So many outstanding looks that I am still dreaming about, Chanel)

(Stunning dresses, textures and ornate details paired with avant-garde hair pieces, Alexander McQueen)

It is hard to believe that the last spring/summer 2012 look has walked down the runway and that fashion week has finally come to a close.  Bright colors - either pastel or jewel-tones, varying silhouettes and unbelievable details all made the collections for spring simply outstanding and has left me wishing that I could just by-pass fall and winter and head face first into spring.  

Even though this is just a dreamers thought (after all, I am one of the biggest dreamers out there), New York, London, Milan, and Paris have provided me the strength to brave another New York.  The shows have given me the warm thought of being inspired by the looks that I cannot wait to wear, either walking around in the city on that very first spring day or lounging under the billowy pink cherry blossoms with the first blush of spring.  Now that makes me smile.  À bientôt!

All images style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment