Monday, June 17, 2013

I Love This Look: Blouse + Mini

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! It was a nice weekend here that started with spending time with family that was from out of town and was finished with a long sun-drenched brunch to celebrate Father's Day.  If I were to put together the quintessential summer office look it would be this, a button-up blouse with a cute skirt and a chunky heeled sandal - it is effortless and chic and I would pair it with rosy cheeks. This brings me to a collaboration that looks amazing, Pierre Hardy for NARS. I currently have my eye on this rosy blush with gold flecks, isn't it just impossibly pretty?


Image via here

12 comments:

  1. I like that look too! Ando also the outfit you created, perfect!:) Kisses and happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely!!! and I love the print on that shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, too! Perfect for summer. xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give this a big thumbs up–in fact, it's what I'm wearing at work right now! I pretty much live in looks like this during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute look and I love wearing it as well!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you had a great weekend! i love this look too - i'm all for balancing a mini with something a little more covered up on top. makes it instantly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUPER cute! Thanks for the idea! This can freshen up any old wardrobe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please! The lobster print of that top is seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lobster blouse is so cute! I love the pattern so much. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit you put together! It's definitely something I would wear. That purple skirt is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have and LOVE that blush - it's am must have!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete