Monday, June 3, 2013

Inspiring Interiors:: Beautiful Dining Spaces


 I hope that everyone had a great weekend and if you were in the northeast you got to enjoy these first few days that feel like summer.  It was definitely hot here in New York, but I welcomed this heat with open arms, I felt this year I was cold for far too long. Does anyone else agree?  The I have chosen here are to provide me with some inspiration since I am about to inherit a beautiful drop-leaf dining table from my parent's-in-law-to-be (I recently wrote about their bar cart that I inherited too, one person's trash is another person's treasure). We have been without a dining table for far too long, okay, since we moved in over two years ago, so it is definitely over-due and for as much as I love entertaining, it is much needed.  



Images 1 / 2 / / 4(unknown) / 5

12 comments:

  1. I love how light and airy all these spaces are. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spaces!! I can't wait to see your new table! Love your new mother-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second one I neeeeeed! So pretty and so open!! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean, light look of these spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how charming these rooms are, especially the first one!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rustic chic look! Very welcoming :) I can't wait to see how you use yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous interiors! So inspiring:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that last photo - it looks so cozy, and those chairs are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stain glass windows in the second picture are amazing. Maybe one day I will be able to afford to live in a place with that much space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 4th pic down, so homey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These ARE inspiring, I love a white kitchen and having a spacious well designed kitchen is key.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete