Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kinfolk {Digital Edition}

Have you noticed the slew of new magazines hitting shelves like Cherrybombe, Cereal and Gather, just to name a few? Well, I am very excited that one of my favorite magazines, Kinfolk,  has finally opened a digital outpost that features a stunning gallery of amazing photographers in addition to content that is exclusive to their site. I adore the stunning photography and the simple rustic nostalgia that each issue brings forth.  Here are just a few examples on why I love this magazine.  
(Image 1 & 2 Photograph by Parker Fitzgerald)

 (Photograph by Gentl & Hyers)
(Photograph by Leo Patrone)
 (Photograph by Young & Hungry)
(Photograph by Gentl & Hyers)



15 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Kinfolk went digital. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Kinfolk went digital. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazing, I love the one with the dining table and blurred people!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shot of the ice cream cone - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow no I had not heard of any of these magazines thanks for the heads up.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are really amazing!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not heard of any of these magazines, but I need to check them out. Their photography is gorgeous! Thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this magazine...and their photography of course! Yours is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Kinfolk! Didn't know they had an online portfolio for their photography, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE Kinfolk! Didn't know they had the photographs online now, so great!

    ReplyDelete