Friday, June 14, 2013

Little Bits of Happiness

(Having some fun with my new favorite love/hobby, photography)
 (Enjoying a frothy cappuccino at the new Stumptown Coffee, this place must be visited)


 (Finally getting around to try the famous Steve's Key Lime Pie in Redhook, Brooklyn)
(An upcoming post featuring Blueberry Crisp)
 (Wondering through the lovely Chelsea Market)
 (One of my favorite flowers, if only for the heavenly scent, honeysuckle is in bloom here in New York)
 (A Caprese salad made with fresh mozzarella and heirloom tomatoes)
 (A stunning morning sky that didn't require any filter)
(Another upcoming post, Strawberry hand pies, I am all about berries these days.)

Follow along with me on instagram, dulaneyalison!

11 comments:

  1. I love caprese salads, yum. Can't wait for the blueberry crisp post!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those desserts are killing me...my mouth waters over the screen... :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! the blueberry crisp looks so amazing!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos. can't wait to see the post on the strawberry hand pies, yum! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Alison! You are very good with it!:) Looking forward to read and see the post about your recipes, yum they looks so inviting!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED to take my Dad to that pie place in Brooklyn. Key Lime is his favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pies for days! Can't wait to see this recipes! They look fabulous!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already told you that I love your photography! You really have a great eye for pictures!
    And those pics are so beautiful as always ♥
    Have a wonderful weekend Alison!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT photos and good job! I know I love Sumptown Coffee I can't believe they are in NY now!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are amazing - you are pretty good at your new favorite hobby! The berry treats look divine, and I can't wait to check out the recipes on the blog.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty photos! That salad looks so yummy!

    xo Megan, http://lushtoblush.com/

    ReplyDelete