Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Cravings:: Ice Cream

The official start of summer is nearly upon us and that means one thing - ice cream.  When it comes to this cold treat, the sky is the limit with flavors and textures.  I have yet to invest in an ice cream machine, but I am nearly about to cave after seeing these delicious recipes that I have been collecting on my Pinterest page.  I also gathered a few of my picks for creating some of these delicious recipes!  Continue for more...



Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
Chefs Choice Waffle Cone Maker
Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop
Bormioli Rocco Alaska Glass Dessert Dish
Sucre Shop Ice Cream Spoons

Image 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

15 comments:

  1. Now I'm craving for one too!:P Kisses Alison! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconunt cherry and smores flavor-- I just died. Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes please!! I'm dying till August when we g to Boston and have the best ice cream ever....Kimball Farms....they make their own ice cream, so creamy and amazing....of course they are HUGE...so a million calories but sooooo worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly–all of these look so amazing! Especially those s'mores ones. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok- that coconut cherry sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to invest in one! It's so much fun playing around with new flavors. I've done the honey and a lavender earl grey- both delish! The coconut and cherry... that's one I'm going to have to whip up here soon. Two of my favorites put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! Smores ice cream..sounds DELISH!! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take it........................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm...Ice Cream and summery go together like vanilla and chocolate...Great pics !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ice cream and I have many yummy yummy pictures on my Pinterest boards too!
    The coconut cherry ice cream really looks delicious!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmm, yummy! I want to make my own ice cream.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - these are making me so hungry {and wanting ice cream for dinner!} I'm thinking this may be worth a splurge for an ice cream maker!

    Thanks for the warm welcome back - I missed your blog!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love ice cream. If you buy an ice cream maker, you NEED to tell me how it comes out. I was seriously just looking at ice cream makers today. I am so tempted to buy one.

    ReplyDelete