Thursday, June 13, 2013

Inspiring Gardens

        With the change of the seasons, I usually find myself wanting to be outside as much as       possible.  There is nothing like spending a day surrounded by green grass, shady trees and   blooming flowers. Lately, I have found my Garden pinterest page growing at rapid speed. I have been pinning to give me inspiration on what types of plants I should include in our 'garden' or the garden that I dream to have one day.  I hope I inspire you too!
(An alley of alliums)


(Wild and free landscape)
(A grand entrance anchored by architecture)
(A sea of purple flowers)

image 1 (unknown) / 2 / 3 (unknown) / 4 / 5

9 comments:

  1. What a beutiful selection. I especially like the alley of alliums and the stunning flowers in the last picture. Purple is a wonderful colour for the garden as it stands out so well against the greens.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly inspiring and dreamy! Love gardens too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too early to start planning a garden! That way when the plants you want (evergreens/trees etc) go on sale you can scoop them up. We just bought a limelight hydrangea that I'm in love with.


    http://www.healthfullyeverafter.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!
    I always add pictures of nature and flowers and gardens to my outfit posts!
    I love romantic gardens!

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looks like a space I'd love to spend a warm day in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gardens look so peaceful ... A beautiful place to take the time to breathe and listen to the silent of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite kind of garden..the English kind of a garden where everything is free and wild....My dream has been to go to one of these labyrinths....and try and find my way out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the tree tunnels - I've always found them so beautiful. I'd love to get lost in a sea of pretty flowers right about now.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete