Monday, May 20, 2013

I Love This Look: A Statement Floral Dress

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I had a productive one, after being away or really busy the past few weekends it was nice to stay at home in Brooklyn, even though it rained both days. I did manage to take a trip to the Union Square Market, plant some flowers in our 'garden' and do a little baking.  This spring season has been very strange in the New York area - I still feel like I can't trust the weather, it's up, it's down I really don't know how to dress.  Regardless, my eye and style has been gravitating towards watercolor florals and soft pastel prints that induce a spring-like state of mind. I am loving this look above, it has a 40's vintage feel - I love how it hits mid-calf. I hope that everyone has a great week!


Image via Stockholm Streetstyle

17 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! Zara has a beautiful on...same style as above with brighter colors...my friend got it and wao...it looks so expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look, too!! Great accessories, as well. xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first picture–she's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo perfect! I love it! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great look indeed and I like also your finds, in particular the blush! Kisses and have a good week dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral dress in the first picture!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a beautiful look and is perfect for summer!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- artwork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit ;)
    What a great blog dear !

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it too!!!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love mid calf dress! Very pin up style and feminine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the floral inspiration - I wish I could wear dresses that length but they just do not work on me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I know what you mean about the weather. I never know if I should pack up my long sleeves yet or not. I love the pieces you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this look!!! I wish I could wear this length of dress. It would be full length on me.
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete