Thursday, May 2, 2013

Decorating with Branches


It is officially branch season! We started off with quince blossoms and have now moved into magnolias and fluffy white apple and pink cherry blossoms (this is my favorite time of year) . I have long been a fan of adding branches to decorate a room - they add a wonderful element of texture and height to any setting in addition to elegant and petite blooms.  Here are a few wonderful images that are inspiring me right now for the big bunch of cherry blossoms that I plan on picking up at the flower market this week.  Does anyone else love branches as much as me?  





Images from 12 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

12 comments:

  1. Love them too! Is like they bring spring into the room! Awesome photos you have found! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we speak, I have forsythia branches that I picked up on a hike through the woods behind the house! They are in a "vintage" vase in the kitchen window. I love your examples!
    XOXO, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this looks...sort of whimsical and a nice change of pace from flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great idea - i need to try it out in my apartment!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hire you to decorate my apartment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty, I should definitely try this out for our house.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are a great way to decorate. My former boss used to decorate our gift shop with branches all over the place.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this!! We had cherry blossom branches at our wedding and I would use them all the time if I could find them! So gorg. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. After seeing this, I definitely think it's an amazing idea, never noticed this trend before!

    Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love branches in a home, great idea!
    My faves are cherry tree branches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love branches - sometimes even more than flowers! Haha we had them at our wedding and I love them for decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks so lovely. I should start decorating too <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete