Thursday, May 23, 2013

Creating the Perfect {Golden} Bar Cart

 I am very excited because I have just inherited my mother-in-law to be's amazing brass bar cart. Every time I would go over to their house, I would think about how much I needed something exactly like it in our home, well, she was just so nice to give it to us because they are moving and it will not fit into their new home.  I have slowly started to add my favorite white and gold pieces to it, however I couldn't help looking at some inspiration. Here are some key pieces that I would love to add.  I think that every hostess should have one, it adds a glamorous touch to any get together, don't you think?






Images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

14 comments:

  1. Ahh yes I love bar carts and these are beautiful. So amazing you have one now!! Great decorating ideas. xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes!!! I can't wait to see it! ANd its going to be styled perfectly I know it! Dying for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how a bar cart can be another way to add some personal touches and decor into your home.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought three boxes of paper straws because I love them so much :) Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like one of these in my apartment (when I get one!) if I can find the space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love those gold bowls! I am a huge sucker for gorgeous bowls. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those pretty gold accessories!
    I bought a bar cart a few months ago and I still have to find a nice place for it in my little home and buy the perfect items to dress it :)
    I look forward to see pictures of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there I'm Elisa, I just came across your blog and I'm refurbishing a cart i just inherited from my grandparents. These are such fun inspirational images. I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very jealous! When I finally get my apartment, I will definitely be setting up a bar cart. Can't wait to see the pictures of yours.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your picks, bar cart vignettes are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying for a bar cart–honestly, I don't TOTALLY have a need for one, but I simply cannot resist!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roxy is a rock star her bar carts are the best!

    ReplyDelete