Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inspiring Interiors - A Colorful Abode

These types of interiors really make my pulse beat just a bit faster. The use of colors and patterns is just perfect.  I am really trying to put our apartment in order and seeing these interiors makes me want to cover our walls in ikat wallpaper and add hints of black and white chevron in unexpected places.  I also love how bits of green are incorporated into every room, in particularly the reflective lime green walls paired with the white molding; it creates such a vivid color contrast that just pops.

All photographs from here

6 comments:

  1. love the inspiration nice and clean
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accent walls and the chevron print. How did you know that I am currently redecorating my home? :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them, it has inspired me to incorporate chevron in some way.Thanks for finding me and commenting!
      xo
      Alison

      Delete
  3. beautiful pics - I love how all the rooms have a vintage feel with a modern twist, really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for finding me and commenting!

      xo
      Alison

      Delete