Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dreamy Interiors

(I love this light pink color palette and the chair coverings are gorgeous)

Lonny Magazine is quickly becoming my favorite on-line design magazine.  I think of it as the new Domino, as the design aesthetic is pretty much the same.  The June/July issue just launched and I definitely recommend checking it out. In the meantime here are just a few of the interiors that have captured my attention.  I hope that everyone is having an amazing Sunday!
(This sitting room has an elegant English feel)
(I love the ornate gold mirror perched above the fireplace)
(I have been trying to find ways that I could create those beautiful black and white side tables)
(The all white furniture really pops due to the rich navy walls)

All images from lonnymag.com



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those nice interior designs, pretty amazing. Need to look into ordering that magazine as well. Totally love those black and white side tables, I don't think they are too difficult to recreate? If you did find way, post some pics that would be interesting :-). Like the first pic with the nice pink shades furniture but the carpet doesn't match the colour and style at all- horrible!

    <3 Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely decor inspiration dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh...love the light pink look in the first picture! Gorgeous rooms :)

    www.fashionpastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pastel pink in the first photo is just gorgeous!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard to choose cuz the rooms are all beautiful....but I'm a little bit partial to the navy themed room!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this last picture! reminds me of this one striped kate spade dress.

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Protect your Pumps Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are all so gorgeous and inspirational! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! These are such beautiful rooms! I can't decide which one I love more! :)

    Rebecca

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/feed/blog-profile/3636285/winnipeg-style-main-category

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. These interiors are so elegant. Love the modern yet romantic retro feel they all seem to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second pic reminds me of grandma Bachmann's house!

    ReplyDelete