Saturday, June 9, 2012

Delicious Meals - Breakfast


Happy Saturday!  In order to celebrate the weekend, I'd thought that I would share some recipes with you that I would love to put together for breakfast.  Breakfast is undoubtedly the best meal of the day, especially when it can be enjoyed on a sunny terrace on a lazy weekend day.  Although my typical go to for breakfast is egg whites with whole wheat toast and fruit, I often crave the comfort that the first meal of the day can bring with a warm muffin, nutritious oatmeal or a few golden pancakes.  Have a great day!
(Baked Donut Muffins with Blueberry Jam)
(Brown Butter Blackberry Granola Muffins)
(French Toast with Tropical Fruit Salsa)
(Chocolate Oatmeal Shake)






4 comments:

  1. mmmm I would love some french toast right now :) Haven't had it in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't allergic to eggs... this makes me crave pancakes so bad!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm...making me hungry :)

    www.fashionpastiche.com

    ReplyDelete