Monday, September 15, 2014

I Love This Look: The Sweatshirt (Upgraded)

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I owe an apology to you and this site, I am in a bit over my head right now.  Between a huge side project and some personal things, I feel like I have been a bit scattered brained and I caught quite a few errors in my posts last week, I am sorry!  I am an absolute perfectionist, but please stay with me, because what I have coming down the pipeline is good and I hope to return to my old self soon.  

In the meantime, it feels like sweatshirt weather has arrived here in New York.  Cool mornings and even cooler nights have made me feel like I need to tuck away the t-shirts and shorts until next spring.  I actually put on a pair of jeans over the weekend and it felt quite nice.  Another staple during the transition period is a sweatshirt, which has received a huge makeover in the past few season.  I love this look that upgrades a laid back look into a more sophisticated one.  Here are some of my favorites right now.



6 comments:

  1. love that Valentino one! So chic! I'm so jealous you have sweater weather. I can't wait for the unveiling of the side project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good sweatshirt!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I looked cool in those oversized, molded sweatshirts, but I think they just make me look bigger. Such a chic look!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only sweatshirts I like are the more stylish sophisticated ones especially the first quilted winter white one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look - adore the plaid one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The RED Valentino sweatshirt is amazing - I NEED!

    ReplyDelete