Monday, September 22, 2014

I Love Her Style:: Candela Novembre


I hope that everyone had a great weekend, another busy one here, but managed to enjoy a bit of much needed R & R.  I am starting this week off with one of my favorite new style inspirations, model Candela Novembre. I love her take on femininity and how she merges basics with bold prints and colors.  Here are just a few of my favorite looks spotted on the streets and some ideas on how to create the look.  I hope that everyone has a great week!






Images via Harper's Bazaar

5 comments:

  1. Such a great style!! Love!!

    www.helenabranquinho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! That pink ensemble is so swoon-worthy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all these looks! I feel like I just read about her...does she have a clothing line? and is from Argentina or something? I think I saw her home recently?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto! That red and pink ensemble is to die for. Although I just don't think it would look quite like that on me.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete