Monday, September 8, 2014

Fashion Essential: The White Oxford Shirt

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  With fashion week in full swing that means one thing - street style photographs are everywhere. New York temperatures have been a bit crazy one day is sweltering hot and the next is perfectly comfortable.  One piece that has been spotted is the white oxford shirt, a closet staple for any season.  It instantly adds polish to any bottom, whether a structured pencil skirt or a pair of high-waisted denim.  Here is a roundup of some of my favorite looks and key pieces to help achieve it.  I hope that everyone has a great week!






Images via Harper's Bazaar

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently looking for a new white shirt. (I always have at least one in my wardrobe) and I particularly like the Theory one. Great inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have multiple oxfords - sleeveless, long-sleeved, cropped, pintucked. Such a necessity!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many white shirts! They are a classic....and will see so many things come and go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A white oxford is one of my can't-live-without-it items. I love how it's styled by these ladies!

    ReplyDelete