Friday, September 19, 2014

A Few Beautiful Things / Edition No. 10

Friday has arrived, it is time to celebrate! It has been a busy week both at work and the other work that I have going on.  I have been enjoying the beautiful crisp mornings here in New York where all you need is a light jacket of choice (mine being my favorite vintage leather jacket) and you are set until lunch time when the sun warms everything up.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend, but before I leave you here are some beautiful things that I have loved this week.  

This wedding in Croatia is beyond dreamy for both the location and the fashion

There are no words to describe this apartment in Paris

Speaking of, this is a day that I would have loved to spend in France

This is the type of workshop that I would dream to attend, so much beauty

Meditation, something that seems impossible in our busy lives, but here are a few great pointers

Image via 



1 comment: