Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween! Thank you all for your sweet comments regarding Sandy.  We walked around yesterday and saw a lot of damage - trees down, cars crushed and sea grass that was brought onto the sidewalks when the tide dramatically rose in the East River.  Brooklyn didn't get hit nearly as bad as Long Island and New Jersey.  My hearts go out to those people that incurred so much damage, I hope that they all receive the help that they need.  

Image from here

8 comments:

  1. I saw some images via web and is really horrible..hope situation improves soon:/ btw, happy halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its heartbreaking. I'm glad you are all safe. Happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are safe. I hope the kids up there get a chance to enjoy Halloween tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, I am so glad you are safe and didnt get any damage. I was following the news here from Germany and the pictures are horrible and totalyl breaks my heart that so many people died :-(.

    Have a great Happy Halloween and I am looking forward with what costume you come up :-)

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are ok and safe! Happy Halloween! :)
    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you're safe. Being in VA, we didn't get nearly the damage as those up north, and I am so thankful! Happy Halloween!
    -Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are safe! And what a great picture!
    Enjoy Halloween!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that you are safe! My thoughts & prayers are with all of you affected by Sandy:)
    xoAmy

    ReplyDelete