Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Search for the Perfect Tree


The day has finally arrived that I am catching up with the rest of society - I now have an iPhone, the iPhone 4S to be exact.  After years of having sub-par phones, I now have a true smart phone that I almost feel not 'cool' enough to own. The first (free) app that I downloaded was Instagram.  Is it bad that this was one of the only reasons that I really wanted this phone for this app and the first ever 8MP camera lens on a phone?

Well, I got to really test both functions on our trip to Maple Row Tree Farm in Easton, CT to search for the perfect Christmas tree.  This is a beautiful farm with row upon row of fir trees situated on rolling hills with the larger foothills in the background.  We ended up settling on a mid-sized fragrant Fraser fir tree. The Christmas decorating and festivities can officially begin!


1 comment: