Thursday, September 8, 2011

 Off the Shoulder
(Vena Cava Spring 2012)
(Rachel Comey Spring 2012)

(Rachel Comey Spring 2012)

Interesting Elements
(I love the bow wrapped around this skirt, Vena Cava Spring 2012)

(This dress just screams retro, but the cut-out element adds a sense of modernity, Vena Cava Spring 2012) 
(Bold, eye-catching geometric prints at BCBG Max Azria, Spring 2012)

Vibrant Orange
(Flowy and bright, BCBG Max Azria)

(One word - fabulous, Vena Cava Spring 2012)

Inspiration for the weekend

(I love this blue wide-legged pant paired with a tissue thin gray shirt, Jenni Kayne Spring 2012)

One of the things that I love about living in New York (and being a fashion and beauty fanatic) is the proximity to fashion week (my favorite weeks out of the year), so I am thrilled that the shows have arrived in town for the Spring/Summer 2012 collections. 

Today, some of my favorite highlights are from Vena Cava and Rachel Comey.  One trend that I am already eying and look foward to trying is the off the shoulder look, which calls to mind the 80’s.  Also, orange has become a dominant hue in all three of the collections.  This is only the beginning, I can't wait to see what else is in store. 

Images taken from style.com


1 comment:

  1. This is a beaitiful blog! I love all the new styles...too bad I can't wear any of them at this time! Rock em' for me :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete