Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gold Star (Part Deux) - David Stark for West Elm

David Stark’s bright green and black studio is practically within an arm’s reach from where I live in Brooklyn. I kind of  want to (okay, I really want to) walk over there and tell him personally just how much I am in lust with his golden plates (they look sand-dollar inspired, no?) and bowls that he designed especially for West Elm.  This collection resembles an antique gem that I would find hidden at some fantastic estate sale. These beauties are almost too pretty to eat off of. I have got my eye on them and as of right now, I am refusing to walk by the Dumbo store, because I really hear them calling my name.  Now, if I could only get this meal and table setting out of my mind that I am picturing with those plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment