Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two Full Days of Spring/Summer 2012

(Carlos Miele, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Carlos Miele, Spring/Summer 2012)
(I abosutely love the gold and white layers, this would look amazing infront of the Aegan Sea,
Carlos Miele, Spring/Summer 2012)
 (Carolina Herrera Spring/Summer 2012)
 (A stunning shade of green, Carolina Herrera, Spring/Summer 2012)
(This tribal motif is here for another season, it was also shown at the Herve Leger show today, Donna Karan Spring/Summer 2012)
(Donna Karan Spring/Summer 2012)
(Bright and bold, I love the pairing of the vibrant orange and the deep burgundy lip, Donna Karan Spring/Summer 2012)
(My favorite colors mingling together, peach, mint and light grey, DVF Spring/Summer 2012)
(Tory Burch, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Tory Burch, Spring/Summer 2012)
(I love the combination of prints there is something very vintage about this dress, Tory Burch, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Marc by Marc Jacobs, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Jumpsuit anyone? Marc by Marc Jacobs, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Marc by Marc Jacobs, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Marc by Marc Jacobs, Spring/Summer 2012)

If I was Kate Middleton...
(One word, magical, Zac Posen, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Zac Posen, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Absolutely, jawdroppingly stunning, Zac Posen, Spring/Summer 2012)

So our computer decided that last night it had had enough and was going on strike - too many uploads, and too many web searches I guess, so now I am left to deal with the repercussions - two days of the new collections to widdle down and fawn over. So here is goes, some of my favorites by far have been Carlos Miele for the resurrection of the Grecian style dress - I loved his use of gold. I also loved the Rodarte collection, normally their collections tend to be more avant-garde, but not today, the looks were completely wearable.  And Zac Posen, wow, there really aren't any words that can describe those dresses. His dresses always blow-me-away, and this was just another to add to to the fairy godmother's list of dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment