Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wrapping up NY S/S 2012

I can't believe that the New York shows are coming to an end!  This means that London, Milan and Paris are up next. But before the fashion-set says their official salut to The Big Apple, I want to wrap up some of my favorite looks before London comes calling. 
(I absolutely love the pastel layering at 3.1 Phillip Lim. Why are these colors together just so darn pretty together?)
(Stunning evening wear at Badgley Mishka)
(I love the incorporation of brown leather paired with a skirt at Derek Lam and this citron flowing dress)
(I am absolutely thrilled that this (funky) interior design genious has branched-out into ready-to-wear, Kelly Wearstler)
(Safari anyone? Michael Kors collection was literally bursting from the animal kingdom with muted colors, animal prints and overly bronzed skin.) 
(If any designer's looks could take my breath away it would be Marchesa, as they offered yet another stunning collection. On a side-note, I am thrilled that fringe is reappearing on the runways. )

All images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment