Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspiration: Sorbet

Bright and tropical - those are two words that I seem to be constantly dreaming about.  Perhaps it is because winter has been in a battle with spring since the season began - cold one day, followed by a wonderful warm afternoon that hits 60 degrees.   Nonetheless, colorful places and clothes make me very happy.  I love the gorgeous sorbet color palette in this spread featuring Magdalena Frackowiak - aqua blues, minty greens, bright magenta and orange sherbet have left me daydreaming of a tropical getaway (and a wardrobe featuring the hues below) and have made me want spring to win this seasonal battle once and for all.  
Get the Look...
Teal & Aqua
YSL Acquatic Eye Palette 

Orange Sherbert

Yellow

Shades of Pink

All images from here

No comments:

Post a Comment