Wednesday, January 22, 2014

German Soft Pretzel Sticks

When the big Super Bowl game day rolls around what types of snacks will you be munching on? If I could make a suggestion it would be to whip up this delicious recipe for Soft German Pretzel Sticks, a delightfully soft and chewy snack and is perfect for the rowdiest of football fans.  This year, since the game is in New York it is even more of a reason to tune in, but I will be honest, football is my least favorite sport to watch - I am more of a basketball/baseball type of gal.  I do like to tune into the commercials though and of course the half-time show.  When it comes to pretzel pairings I love to combine either a sweet or savory dipping sauces like either dark chocolate or a good mustard, so when the kind folks at Maille Mustard sent me an array to choose from I opted for the latter.  This recipe paired perfectly with their Honey Dijon because the sweetness of the honey complimented the subtle sugary taste of the pretzels. So will you be tuning into the big game in a few weeks? 


*Photography & Styling by Alison
Maille Mustard c/o

9 comments:

  1. Craving for one!:) Kisses Alison! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delish! And your photography is stunning as usual. It's 8am and now all I want is a soft pretzel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! I buy that mustard and love it. I made so many delicious recipes with it. Like a fab pasta qith chicken and yogurt. Those pretzels look so good. I have no idea about football. I was making an appointment to install TVs and the guy was asking if I wanted it in time for the super bowl....I had no idea it was right around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy yum! Maybe you should just cook instead of us going to dinner! haha

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenny would DIE if I made these for him!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so tasty, and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing snack idea! I am so bookmarking this

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so delicious. I like this. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if I'm from Germany I have never done prezels. This might be my potluck dish for the super bowl too.:)

    ReplyDelete