Monday, November 11, 2013

Fashion Must-Haves:: Isabel Marant for H&M

Have you all marked your calenders for November 14th? Typically when a designer launches a capsule collection, I don't even bother - lines, websites timing out, it usually isn't worth it; however, Isabel Marant's collection for H&M is where I am making the exception.  She is one of my favorite designers, I simply adore her take on bohemian glamour.  Here are some of my favorite picks from the collection comparing it to her ready-to-wear collection.  If you are looking to see if the collection will be in stores near you, see this guide. I hope that everyone has a great week! 



Étoile Isabel Marant's Iona bouclé jacket

8 comments:

  1. Can you believe I will be traveling on the 14th!! I'm so bummed....because I would be there early...in line! Everything is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a terrible feeling it's going to be sold out in 2.3 seconds, but I NEED that embellished jacket. It's just so so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I want those jackets and skirts, so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grey puffy sweater! Looks so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK yes, I will definitely be chaking out this line in person. Love Isabel Marant too! Thx for sharing- I had not heard of this collab yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im dying for that huge, oversized knit sweater! i neeeeed it.

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm counting the days too until the 14th!
    I love the boots and this jacket is gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket, dear god - it's so so pretty! Consider my calendar marked....a few times over :) xx

    ReplyDelete