Friday, November 8, 2013

A Few Beautiful Things

Thank goodness it is Friday - the past two weeks have been incredibly busy at work but hopefully things should be settling down a bit now.  I am super excited because two of my sisters will be arriving into town today with the mission of helping me pick my wedding dress - I have three/four in the running and of course visiting and catching up.  I love having vistors and showing them around Brooklyn.  To kick off the weekend, I rounded up a few beautiful things that have inspired me this week. I hope you have a great weekend!

I have amped up my workout since our wedding countdown has begun, I am eager to try these moves from workout genius Tracey Anderson.

Cynthia Rowley is making the forray into the beauty world again, this time teaming up with Birchbox.

I would love to set up shop in Lucky's Eva Chen's office, so bright and colorful.

Albertina is hosting an amazing giveaway with Shoe Mint and I am crossing my fingers on this one.

I have always been fascinated by reflecting water, so these photographs took my breath away.

Beautiful new pieces set to launch at Harriot Grace's shop, I have my eye on the copper pots.

This recipe for Kale & Feta bread would be the perfect savory treat.

Salted Maple Butter - what could be more luxurious?

4 comments:

  1. If only all of offices could be as beautiful as Eva Chen's - ha! Hope you have fun with your sisters this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This office is stunning! Who wouldn't love to set up shop there ...?!
    Have an amzing weekend with your family ♥

    ReplyDelete