Monday, October 14, 2013

Pinterest Picks

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  Mine was a busy one spent with family and friends and doing some final decisions on our wedding details - I will be sharing soon! I thought I would begin this week with some things that have caught my eye on Pinterest. I just adore Miroslava's canary yellow heat to toe look and the new collaboration between Amy Merrick and Rifle Paper Company.  I hope that everyone has a great Monday!



Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

11 comments:

  1. wow...love that yellow look dear
    xoxo
    happy monday

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat in the first one and that dining room in the last one!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to learn more about the wedding details!! yeay!! love all of these...I have that living room pinned as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh–that yellow on yellow is just too amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images! Miroslava, as always, kills it with her style. And I wouldn't mind a little of that fig jam right about now :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my the rifle paper look book is ahhh-mazing!!!! I remember how amazed I was when I first saw the images. Love everything rifle paper does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that painting from the third picture! Gorgeous selections

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the details in that living room and fig jam + goat cheese is one of my fave combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your picks and Miroslava Duma is so stylish!!!
    I look forward to read and see your wedding details ...♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That yellow-on-yellow is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been finally getting into Pinterest again after a little pinning vacation. I feel like I've missed so much and can't stop pinning my nights away - whoops! That dining space is incredible - can I have all those chairs?

    ReplyDelete