Thursday, October 3, 2013

Beauty Flash:: Paris Spring 2014

It is hard to believe that spring fashion week has come to an end - so many amazing trends emerged especially in beauty.  The Paris shows revealed an elaborate display of looks, whether at Givenchy where models donned faces that were encrusted with colorful jewels to the absolute opposite at Chloe where makeup artists let an even complexion and super straight hair take the main stage.  There was also modern interpretations of the smokey eye, seen at Elie Saab, where smokey gray was used instead of black and at Stella McCartney a cat eye was achieved using a chocolate brown liner instead of traditional black.  Do you have any favorite looks from the show? Below is a round-up of some of my favorite look from the City of Light. Continue for more...





*Images via Style.com and WWD.com 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I would love to learn to do a cat eye...so fun for the evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made it my goal this fall to really really perfect my eye makeup. I don't wear much of it, but I'd like to start–especially on fancier nights out. First up is the cat eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved the beauty trends we saw from the Paris runways! The shades of gray, especially...
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually really loving the blue and gold!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the beach waves and the mile-long lashes for their natural, yet super feminine feel :)
    So many products to test!

    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really loving the beach waves!!!!
    xx krystin
    http://pinkbrunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete