Monday, October 28, 2013

I Love This Look:: A Tweed Dress

Sometimes the weekends go by just too quickly, especially when you have family in town.  Thank you all for wishing me luck on finding the perfect dress, well, I found three, so I am going to have to narrow it down.  I think the big question is the look that I want since they are all so different. My mom and I made our save the dates which turned out really well, I will be sharing them soon!    One of my favorite colder weathers textures is tweed, it is a classic look, yet a cozy fabric. Here is another one of my favorite looks spotted on Giovanna Battaglia, I adore the maroon pairing both on her dress and her heels.  I hope that everyone has a great week!


Image via

13 comments:

  1. I'm sure all the 3 dresses you found are gorgeous and you will chose the perfect one!!!
    Anyway, I also love tweed dress for fall and winter but those burgundy shoes that Giovanna Battaglia is wearing are just to die for ...♥
    Have a wonderful week Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rebecca Taylor one is just fantastic–the shape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Rebecca Taylor dress is stunning!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress in the first pic is so chic
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are the perfect dress for fall. Obsessed with the one from Erdem!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love tweed, it's such a great material for fall/winter. Love these dresses, especially the one from Erdem!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohkay in LOVE with that first tweed dress in the featured photo. Your picks are also lovely -- a fan of that last black dress' silhouette. Great picks!

    xo, Lily on Fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  8. OF course I pic the one that's most expensive!!! I love the colors in that Erdem the most but I love the silhouette of the Rebecca Taylor. Great picks and love that inspiration pic. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the perfect tweed coat that I finally had to remove from my closet. I've had it since college and it finally began fraying, I wore it so much. These dresses make me want it back!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right, a tweed dress is uber chic. I would love to have one day.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am such a fan of tweed anything these days - especially those pretty pretty dresses! I agree with Rachel, that dress is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete