Friday, March 21, 2014

Little Bits of Happiness

(Glorious 'Juliet' from this post)

Happy Friday everyone! I am so glad I made it through the week, I am definitely still in recovery mode and a heavy dose of medication left me in a bit of a fog this week.  Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers.  This weekend I am off to Ohio where my mom is having a family bridal shower in my honor. I am so excited to see my family and see family friends I haven't seen in years.   I am leaving you with some photographs that I have recently shared on Instagram, be sure to follow me here!  Have a great weekend!
(My new favorite local coffee shop, Henry's Local Cafe)


(Vintage dress browsing, love all of these prints)
(Styling some poppies and pears)
(Upside Down Pear Cake, featured here)
(Cloony Ranunculas from this post)
(The Salon room at the new Ladurée in Soho)
(Lunch at the Dutch, I highly recommend it!)
(My hand-painted bridal shower invitations done by my talented mom)



3 comments:

  1. Your mom is the cutest. I'm glad you are feeling better. Have such an amazing time in Ohio and at your shower. Share with us via Instagram. Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better - enjoy your bridal shower and take lots of pics!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so loving all your gorgeous snaps! I can't wait to hear about your bridal shower and see all the pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete