Thursday, March 27, 2014

{Artist Spotlight} Kate S. Jordan Prop Styling

As I continue to blog, I find it amazing how much more stimulated I am visually, from photography to styling.  I love discovering new stylists and photographers from whose talent I really study, all hoping to improve my own work.  Kate S. Jordan is a prop stylist based in New York that specializes in styling still life, interiors, food and soft goods. Here is just an example of her beautiful work, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Images via Kate S. Jordan 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful styling!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous–and her style actually reminds me of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first, second and last photos are my favorite - so beautiful!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. It's amazing how the most everyday things can really just "bloom!"

    ReplyDelete