Monday, July 29, 2013

I Love This Look: Folded Dress

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  We really enjoyed the cooler weather here in New York, it felt very refreshing compared to last week.  I am sad to report that my camera had an unfortunate accident and broke, yes, I am devastated, since my weekends typically involve photography. I am going to have to get a new camera body an expense I wasn't anticipating, luckily I have a few posts ready.  When it comes to dressing for work in late summer, easy and effortless is the way to go.  I love this look because it is so chic, yet can transition easily after work hours when dinners or happy hours are on the schedule. I hope that everyone has a great week!


9 comments:

  1. I love the color of this dress...it just makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew these were referred to as "folded" dresses, but they sure are lovely. I adore the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that fuchsia dress is amazing
    xoxo
    happy start of week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww too bad about your camera - I hope the rest of your weekend was good though!! I Love this look! The pink is the prettiest bright shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh nooo so sorry about your camera! hope it's not too painful of a purchase. loving this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the fold over look is super flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally nailed it with the styling. I would certainly wear this.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! My camera just died too but I'm hoping it's fixable!!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete