Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Backstage Beauty:: Dior Resort 2015

The Resort shows are some of my favorites, the name alone makes me incredibly happy.  The shows have kicked off pretty much around the globe from Brooklyn, Dubai to Cannes.  I absolutely adore this look at the Dior Resort 2015 show.  The dramatic cat eye was done in two parts, a winged top lid was paired with a partially winged bottom lid.  Complexions took on a matte look while bold brows and a glossy lip finished the look.  




Image via Vogue.com 


4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I love a good cat eye–but they're so hard to perfect! These looks are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat eye look is SO dramatic - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. I need to go make-up shopping right away!! I can't wait to hear about the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the eye makeup! Chanel had a similar look with double winged liner that I have been wanting to try. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete