Monday, April 14, 2014

Currently Craving:: Yellow as Bright as the Sun

What a fantastic weekend! The sun was shining (it was 73 degrees), the birds were chirping, trees were blooming and I couldn't help but have a smile on my face.  Among the many things that I love about New York is that when it is nice outside people are out by the dozen either at the park, by the river or just strolling down the side walks.  In ode to that sunshine and also being inspired by Merritt's sunny yellow Zara jacket (which I love), I compiled a few sunny pieces of inspiration that will also hopefully induce a smile.  Happy spring everyone!





Image 1 / 2

6 comments:

  1. Today's work outfit consists of a bright yellow top - so funny! I love this lively, cheery color.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow and prints. It makes winter seem far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a great color! So happy and cheery. Great inspiration round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so sweet to give me a shoutout!! Thank you! Yellow is definitely a new favorite shade of mine :)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first dress is so, so cute. I love those Dolce shoes and am thinking they would be a great "investment" for the summer. haha. I wouldn't mind the matching dress either :) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow is one of the only colors that totally freaks me out to wear! I need to get over my fear, because these pieces are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete