Monday, December 30, 2013

Heart of Gold:: A Year in Review {Petal by Petal}

(Coral Supreme)
If there is one thing that truly makes me happy it is flowers and photographing them.  About seven months ago I started the column, Petal by Petal, which has become one of my favorites on the site.  Not only do I get venture to the flower market and bring a variety of blooms into our home but also I try to photograph them in a way that brings them to life.  Here is a look back at some of my favorites!
(Stargazer Lily)


(German Iris)


(Anemone)
(Fringed Tulip)
(Cherry Blossoms)
(Lily of the Valley)
(Pink Piano Garden Rose)
(Chamomille)
(Charisma Amaryllis)

2 comments:

  1. All stunning!!! What a beautiful post! Wishing you all the best for 2014!! So exciting! Can't wait for your wedding and honeymoon! Wao,its all just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iris and fringed tulip are just incredible! You should sell them as prints - I would definitely buy and frame them!

    ReplyDelete