Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shades of Blue

Okay, so I cannot seem to settle down about the fact that my trip to Greece is less than a month away. I am beyond excited about the many things that I will see and experience in particularly seeing the cobalt blue Aegean Sea as a backdrop to the white washed buildings in Santorini. I find myself browsing images on Pinterest and Google which is just driving me crazy with anticipation. In the meantime, here are a few more images and of course some gorgeous blue fashion shots to pass the time until we leave!

 

All images from here and here









7 comments:

  1. beautiful blue colours :)

    www.morefashion4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool oufit!!!!
    I HV FEATURED A BLOG JUST HV A LOOK PLS AND IF POSSIBLE DROP A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!
    aLL THE BEST
    B.gRACE
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirational post! Love it:)
    http://shmupilove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cobalt blue colors. Love the looks shown here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaaazing pics!!! <3


    www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog!

    anythingariel.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete