Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Site to Love: Suvi Sur le Vif

The only reason I think I would ever leave New York is to move somewhere where the light is ethereal like Italy or France. Recently a new place has been added to my list and it is Finland all because of a discovery of a new site, Suvi Sur le Vif. I am positively enamored with the photography, styling and the beautiful light incoproated into each post. Here is just a glimpse into this beautiful world.

By the way did you tune into the Met Ball red carpet, what a stunning array of dresses!  My favorites by far were Karolina Kurkova, Katie Holmes, Giovanna Battaglia and Dree Hemingway. What were your favorites? 




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness all of these photos. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photography and you're right, the lighting is supreme. That blueberry tart thing looks so yum too!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! These are amazing...so curious about the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photographies! I love to discover new websites so a big thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved a lot of the looks last night though I think my favorites were Emma Stone, Suki Waterhouse and Blake Lively! See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete