Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Style File: Spring's Best Flats


I am not going to lie, when it comes to shoes I love comfort - oftentimes the thought of heels can run pain through my sad, over-stressed feet.  However, if there is one key trend that was spotted during the fall shows it was the return of the flat in all of it's glory, whether it be in the form of a brogue, ballet or sneaker.  Since I am ready to kick back the boots until next fall, here are some of my favorite flats for all budgets to get you through until you can say, hello, sandals!

5 comments:

  1. I've never really been one for a pointy toe, but I'm loving it more and more these days–you have so many gorgeous picks, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the green leafy ones!! so cute and so me. I love flats and have forever....Off to check out the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the link to the green ones....which ones are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how pumped I am that flats are back for spring?!? I love a good pair of heels, but flats are always my fave :) Love your picks, especially those green floral ones! xx

    ReplyDelete