Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fashion Craving: Mother of Pearl Clutches



1/2

I have a love affair with mother of pearl that has lingered for years, ever since I laid my eyes on my grandma's gorgeous fifties box-shaped purses and clutches. This material is utterly glamorous, not to mention luxurious. I have quite the collection of vintage mother of pearl cigarette cases and makeup compacts from Max Factor - they are just gorgeous, I love them, which is why when I saw these clutches, I had to share them.  They are constructed of Abeline shells and accented with gold -  this is what makes me dream

3 comments:

  1. Love the second one!!!

    Natalie
    http//:streetandsuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some truly gorgeous clutches!! I want them both.

    PS. Following you now too doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed! They are both absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete