Friday, June 6, 2014

Currently Inspired:: Pinterest Picks

Happy Friday everyone! I am so very happy that the weekend is nearly here since I have been playing catch-up all week.  I will be honest, after being away for two weeks it has been hard to get back into the swing of things - I am still in a vacation state of mind.  There are two things that fuel my inspiration - traveling and Pinterst.  Here are some of the beautiful things that have caught my eye over the past month or so. You can follow me here. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!



1 / 2 / 3  / 4 / 5 / 6

4 comments:

  1. great inspiration! Yes, I always feel like I need a vacation from the vacation to get caught up with all the details. And you need to organize the honeymoon pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colorful dress (and her shoes!). Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glitter pumps are so fun! Love them.

    Corbin
    Decor-Eat

    ReplyDelete