Friday, February 14, 2014

A Few Beautiful Things

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is filled with love, lots of love.  What a week it has been, busy yet exciting between work and fashion week the days flew by leaving my  head spinning. I love meeting other bloggers and this week I met the wonderful Merritt, Rachel and Emily and had a fun dinner full of laughs.  I am looking forward to the long weekend ahead which I plan on baking, enjoying the snow and tuning into the beginnings of London fashion week.  

These photographs by Alice Gao are just dreamy

This is one of my favorite winter palettes, light pink and white

Seventeen years old and writing a cookbook, Izy is insanely talented both in the kitchen and behind the lens

This winter picnic has my mouth watering

I dream of owning my own business and when I do I would like my meetings to look like this

Everytime I read Mimi's stories I want to be transported to France

Floral arrangements inspired by Dutch paintings are simply stunning

Image via Elle Poland

4 comments:

  1. Meeting up with blogger friends is always so much fun! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved meeting you! I'll definitely let you know when I'm back in NYC so you can give me a tour of Brooklyn :)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!! I looove light pink and white too :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun dinner! So happy you had a blast with those ladies :) Hope you had an amazing valentines day!

    ReplyDelete