Saturday, September 15, 2012

Inspiring Interiors: Modern and Eclectic

The past few mornings I have been woken up by a crisp breeze that can only come about with the beginnings of fall.  I just can't help but become excited about the start of one of my favorite seasons that is dedicated to concord grapes, apple picking, pie baking and wondering around admiring the vivid colors that tint each leaf.   This time of year also makes me rethink decorating, especially adding a layer of warmth which is typically removed during the hot summer months.  I love this newly remodeled bedroom of Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner - something about it says cozy in a modern way.   Their apartment is a fabulous combination of modern and eclectic.  You can tour the rest of her apartment here.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!


8 comments:

  1. love the fur throw on the bed, definitely want one for my home:)
    xx Kate


    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fur throw is so chic and adds that warmth to the bedroom, love it. Another great share Alision thank you :-)

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. divine...

    http://littlemisstwggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that bedroom! It's funny how that fur throw really adds that awesome finishing touch to the decor.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this room!! That fur throw is the key!

    www.simplyvicky.com

    ReplyDelete