Thursday, September 25, 2014

Beauty Flash:: Ruby Lips at Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2015

 The makeup for spring has been pretty all around, from New York, London and Milan.  One of the best makeup looks to come out of Milan was at the Dolce & Gabbana show.  Ruby lips and flawless skin was accentuated with crimson flowers tucked loosely in the hair.  I typically gravitate towards reds with less purple and more blue undertones, however, I am going to be incorporating this stunning shade into my lipstick repertoire now.  Here are some of my favorites ruby shades right now.  




Images via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Love a classy ruby red tone of lipstick. Tom Ford makes one that's to die for!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful recommendations...I love a bold lip! Especially in the fall and winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. There's a similar bite beauty shade that I'm obsessed with!

    ReplyDelete