Friday, July 25, 2014

A Few Beautiful Things

Happy Friday everyone! I feel like I have had a weekend mindset pretty much all week, so I am glad it is actually here.  Before I leave you, here are a few beautiful things that I have stumbled upon this week.  Have a great weekend!

This Dior video is magical

Looking forward to the Yasmin Sewell x Barneys capsule collection 

This Paris apartment, when can I move in? 

This parfait looks unbelievable

Pistachio Kale Pesto with Zucchini Noodles looks like the perfect summer dinner

Preserve, Blake Lively's new lifestyle site

Nicole Franzen's photographs make me want to book a trip out west 

A few things you might have missed this week:
Memories of Portofino, Italy
Cherry Skillet Crumble, the perfect summertime dessert
My newest style crush, Leila Yavari

Image via from Marie Claire, August 2014

5 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with Blake Lively, so obviously I just signed up for Preserve. Can't wait to read/learn more about the site!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kale pesto dish looks so refreshingly good! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am obsessed with Blake Lively so naturally I've already signed up and have begun to check it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo that parfait looks yummy and that Paris apartment - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links! I didn't know about any of these!! I made pesto yesterday! from our own basil...yum...now totally obsessed and want to make it again this weekend....also, I have a great recipe for a basic cake....I thought of you....I may blog it next week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete