Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Color Palette: Blue & White


Could there be anything more soothing than a color palette of blue and white? The tones echo the serene shade of the sea and the billowy white clouds that float above it.  

Image here , here, unknown, unknown

19 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Loving those blue chairs!

    Amy


    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors together!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that outfit in the right/bottom corner. Where can I get something like it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can try to find something similar and send it to you!

      xo
      Alison

      Delete
  4. so pretty, love the flowers and the interior design:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the blue and white chairs! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blue and white together, so classy and elegant.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving these inspiration board, you've got an eye for colors and inspiration sourcing dear.

    Virginie / Style Reload

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite color combos ever, maybe because I just adore white and I think it works wonderfully with any other color :)

    Hugs, O. ♥

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this colour palette! It's so crisp and cool!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those chairs in the third photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really pretty shade of blue. You're right, it's completely soothing. Love it!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Stella & Dot Bracelet GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. really love blue and white~ So marine and summerish~!

    ❤
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. woow!! very inspiring post!! and lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice!! I should try this out too

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    This is a beautiful post, the color is absolutely rich and elegant, the outfit is gorgeous :)

    Stephanie xx

    ReplyDelete