Friday, August 24, 2012

A Tuscan Picnic

Open-air dining is one of the highlights of summer.  Lingering over meals that extend into the evening are definitely a favorite past time. Dining al fresco with the rolling hills of Tuscany surrounding you, is for me, the ultimate idea of a perect dining location.  These images come from just one of my favorite food blogs, Jul's Kitchen. Her photography is stunning and the Italian food that she prepares makes my mouth water.    Hop over to check it out!

All images from here

9 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures as always!:)

    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!!!! everything looks so healthy, fresh and delicious....I want to be invited

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vibe and feel of open air dining! It's so summery and romantic!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, so good! I want that bruschetta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her and her pics!!! And I am so happy I found your amazing blog!
    Kisses from Rome.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up on your posts after a long break! Still as much a pleasure to run through the gorgeous photographs!

    www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete