Monday, August 11, 2014

On Point : The Best Transitional Flats

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was spent doing newly married couple errands, returning duplicate gifts from our registry and trying to organize our home with all of the new wonderful pieces we received - including the new addition of this settee that I am in love with at the moment.  Can you believe someone wanted to put it in the garbage?  Anyways let us talk fashion and flats - the staple item in your shoe closet that is necessary for commutes and errands in the city.  I hate being that girl that changes from flats to heels between appointments, so I like to wear flats that make a statement, no heels required.  Here are some of my favorite picks! 

Sigerson Morrison Gertiey Flat  / Tabitha Simmons AlexaCynthia Vincent Eloise Flat / Vince Oxblood Nina / Nicholas Kirkwood Pointed Leather LoaferASOS Madhouse Pointed Shoes

4 comments:

  1. I used to think of pointy-toed flats as "witchy" but I've been really into them the past few years. Those blue ones you chose are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I should have saved some red ones I had from years ago that were super pointy....I need a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Tabitha Simmons pair - so chic and understated!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete