Monday, November 4, 2013

A Guide to {Faux} Fur Jackets

Happy Monday all! I hope you had a restful and fun weekend.  For some reason the weekends seem to be going faster and faster and I am sure that this will be the case next weekend when two of my sisters come to visit!  
It is officially that time of year when the warm jackets need to be pulled to the front of the closet. After having a beautiful day here Saturday (temperatures were in the 70s), Sunday was just the opposite, cold and windy.  I typically have a thing against wearing jackets, but it doesn't bother me if it involves faux fur.   Here are some of my picks for different varieties of jackets - which do you like best?  





Image 1 / 2(unknown) / 3

7 comments:

  1. These are great selections! I love the colorful ones....Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These faux fur jackets look so cozy and stylish!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing! A good quality faux fur jacket is a must on my book.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I still feel like I have to jump on board with the trend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need a little faux fur in my life. So chic and comfy- my favorite combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely wear faux fur, but I'm loving it this season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i love the traditional ones, especially that first one!

    ReplyDelete