Thursday, December 20, 2012

Guest Post:: Cream Wafers

There has been so many good things happening around here lately. I feel like I am really getting immersed and welcomed into the wonderfully supportive blogging community.  I was very flattered when I was ask to share some of my go-to holiday recipes on some of my favorite blogs during the month of December.  Yesterday, I posted on the talented Alyssa's blog, Glossy Musings, where I shared another holiday favorite - cream wafers.  I like to call this cookie the equivalent to a French macaron. Sorry to overload you guys with sweets the past few weeks! January will be about healthy eating and detoxing - hello, Vitamix!
*Photographs by Alison 

14 comments:

  1. Congrats dear! Love your recipes too as you know! I'm pinning the image now! kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alison!
    And don't worry all these sweets you shared with us the past few weeks as we need sweets especially at this time of the year :)
    So thank you for that ♥
    And those cream wafers look delicious ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! these look so cute and delicious....no worries...I think everyone loves a good sweet during the holidays. Will attempt a bouche de Noel today! can't wait! will click n over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look absolutely delicious!! Wow! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting Alison...I can't get over how yummy these look!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cream wafers?! I'm drooling. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alison! I found your blog through your guest post on the Glossy Life and loved it. Plus you have a serious knack for photography! I can't wait to see more from your blog, I'm your newest follower. :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look soooooo good! Headed over there now to check out the post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG these look heavenly and light and beautiful!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! These look amazing! Great pictures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this looks so delicious!!!! I want a little piece of it:)
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely blog you have. :) I am your new follower, I hope you visit my blog too and maybe follow back! (???) :)

    Have a nice day!
    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to attempt these, I've pinned them on my "to cook" pinboard and began following. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete